Saturday 26 April 2014

...Acne...

On a previous post I mentioned the facial hair problem and my manly attitude. Here I discuss another problem of mine: spots!

I was full of spots when I was a teen. I tried everything, from creams to antibiotics, and the results were from average to ...average. 

Ance is kind of normal when we are in our teens, and maybe a bit later, up to let's say the mid 20s. But I have a serious problem of acne. Acne has never gone away in my case, and I am now approaching my late 30s. 



It is very embarrassing. I am full of spots and it is difficult to treat the problem. It ia also difficult for people to be sympathetic about it. They think that I am sort of a weirdo - which is true - but a nice weirdo indeed. 

So, where do I get spots? On my chin. On my face in general. On my back. It's not a matter of eating unhealthily. I eat healthily, I exercise regularly, I wash every day. Of course it's a hormonal problem, I know this already.

Down goes the confidence.

Well. I suppose I have to live with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment