Tuesday 18 March 2014

My first post

So, what should I write about? My latest gardening news would make a nice first post.

  • My peas are growing fast (I planted the 'meteor peas' variety in late October last year).  
  • my marigolds are growing - stay away slug! 
  • I have tried to grow roses from cuttings (time will tell if the experiment is successful).  
  • my forget-me-nots are about to flower. 
  • my azalea is looking healthy.
I am going to post about these gardening activities soon. 

For now, I am trying to learn how blogger works. I have never used blogger before but one has to start from somewhere I suppose. Advanced apologies for any mistakes I make. Do visit this blog in the future as I will try to update it every 10 days or so... 

Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment