Monday 1 December 2014

...Echinacea tablets: the natural 'antibiotic'...

A couple of weeks ago I had the most horrid toothache ever. I was in pain for 3 days and nights, taking ibuprofen every 4 hours or so. 
Paracetamol did not help. Ibuprofen was just about working.

As I was unable to see the dentist straight away (I was out of town) I booked my dental appointment for the following week, but while waiting, I decided to take some echinacea tablets. 

Encinacea is not exactly an antibiotic. It's not a medicine. It's a herbal remedy. 

Enchinacea tablets strengthen the immune system and make it attack infections.

I took 3 tablets a day for a couple of days, and the following morning... my pain was gone!

I still had to go to the dentist (obviously) but my dentist agreed that Encinacea had helped reduce infection.

If it was not for Encinacea, the tooth infection might have spread. 

I am glad I discovered this powerful herb. 
Apparently, it helps getting rid of cold and flu too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment