Friday 30 May 2014

...Foodie Penpal May reveal...

This month I posted a parcel to Laura - a parcel full of sweet temptations that was! It was great fun making it and I hope she liked it. I am not going to mention a list of what I posted to Laura, but there were local and exotic foodie treasures in there... such as a 'Halwa', and some magnum chocolate bars.

Also, this month I received a parcel for another lovely gul, Jen from Glasgow.
It included some amazing goodies:

  • a wonderful handwritten card (bless you Jen!)
  • a breath deep organic tea, with eucalyptus, basil and thyme... I absolutely adored it!
  • some crispy seaweed thins (yummy!)
  • a stoats and and cinnamon oat bar (my partner had this - he found it delicious)
  • a stoats raspberry and honey bar (it made a great snack on the go).
  •  some really nice recipe cards: Mexican taco stew, steak fajitas, spicy seaweed salad. I must try making these. 
  • wow, these vanilla pumpkin seeds were ever so tasty! They were'nt overly sweet, and they had a wonderful aroma. I loved them!
  • a Mexican spice mix: I am going to make pork with them next weekend. 
Thank you ever so much Jen! Also, thank you ever so much to foodie penpal!


No comments:

Post a Comment