Wednesday 11 June 2014

...Make dreams come true (part 1: objectives)...

MDCT = Make Dreams Come True. 
Life is a philosophy and if you repeat this phrase several times a week, it is more likely to stick to your objectives. 

But before you do this, you need to set your goals. How do you plan to proceed without a list of ambitions? 

Take an hour or so and think. Think hard! How would you like to see yourself in 1 year from now?

Write down some bullet points that answer this question. 

Now ask the same question but change it to ...2 years from now. And then to 5 years from now.

For example:

In the following year, I would like to:

  • pass my college exams
  • find a job in the food industry
  • travel to India 
...

In 2 years from now, I want to:

  • publish my poetry in a book
  • graduate from law school
  • be fitter
...

In 5 years from now I want to:

  • work as a barrister
  • have a family
  • buy a new car
 ...

(continues in post 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment